For the organized and design oriented couple. This couple has the planning under control, but knows they want to enjoy their wedding with the comfort of having a detail oriented planner there to ensure their day is executed perfectly. We will work to tie up all loose ends so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day!
Before the Big Day
- Receive a detailed timeline of the wedding day that will be distributed to wedding party and vendors
- Final detail meeting with Crafted Reverie 2-3 weeks prior to your wedding
- Final vendor confirmation
- Unlimited communication with Crafted Reverie via phone and email
Crafted Reverie will direct the wedding rehearsal which will include organizing the wedding party lineup and placement. The timeline for the wedding party will be distributed to ensure the day will run smoothly.
The Wedding Day
We’ll handle the details and keep everything on schedule, while guiding you so you can be at ease throughout your day. We’ll act as the liaison between your wedding party, venue coordinators, and vendors so you can focus on your guests and loved ones.
- For guests:
- Be the main point of contact to answer all guest and vendor questions throughout the day.
- Coordinate ushers on the seating plan for the ceremony.
- Direct guests to the cocktail reception.
- During set up:
- Receive deliveries and greeting vendors.
- Receive all personal items for ceremony and reception (i.e decor, escort cards, guest book, favors, etc.).
- Oversee proper setup and design of ceremony and reception areas including place cards, wedding favors, ceremony programs, etc. as per instructions.
- Assist musicians/DJ on ceremony song selections to ensure correct pace and timing.
- Coordinate reception activities such as the grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, toast, etc.
- The wedding party:
- Distribute flowers to the wedding party and family.
- Line and queue the wedding party when it's time to walk down the aisle.
- Organize the grand entrance with wedding party.
- After the wedding:
- Coordinate transport of gifts and personal items into designated car or hotel room with groomsmen.
- Keep track of, organize and pack everything for you at the end of the evening.
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors, paid by client.