This is the ideal package for the couple who wants someone by their side during the whole wedding process, from start to finish. The couple still wants to play a role in the planning process, but knows that having an experienced planner, will bring their wedding vision to life and allow them to enjoy the wedding process and big day.
In-person planning consultation sessions that will be set by the client’s personalized proposal. Such consultations will include but are not limited to:
- Menu tasting and details meeting with the hotel, caterer and/or baker
- Meetings with the reception venue, ceremony venue, florist, DJ, officiant, etc.
- Personally attend select service provider meetings based on clients needs.
- Recommend service providers.
- Assist with placing orders for any required rental items (i.e. linens, chairs, lighting, etc.).
- Distribute wedding timeline to vendors.
- Send final confirmation to vendors one week prior.
- Relay final head count to necessary parties.
- Distribute setup and disassembly times and instructions to all necessary parties.
- Create personalized checklists and reminders.
- Assist with creating the event floor plan to ensure smooth transitions.
- Assistance developing seating arrangements for the reception.
- Etiquette advisement.
- Provide information on the marriage license process.
- Establish budget, while monitoring and tracking expenses but also provide recommendations on areas where costs can be reduced.
- Review proposals and vendor contracts.
- Request and obtain copies of insurance certificates if required by venue.
- Track vendor deposits, payments, and due dates, while always having vendor contact information on hand.