For the big ideas couple. This is the ideal package for the couple who appreciates beautiful wedding designs and aesthetic, but is unsure about how to execute their ideas. This couple is organized when it comes to overall logistics, but needs a planner with a keen design eye to help with details like color palettes, decor and unique design elements for place cards, guestbooks, signage, favors, linens, and more.
Develop Your Vision
The initial design session will define your preferences, priorities, personality, taste, and style. We'll then create a personalized event design and theme that will be interwoven throughout all aspects of the wedding from decor, stationery, and attire.
- Unlimited planning consultations.
- Unlimited communication via phone, Skype, and email.
Convey the Vision
Not only is a consistent vision important, being able to communicate that vision to vendors is vital as well. We'll be the mediator between you and vendors to ensure your vision comes to life.
- Assistance with communicating design ideas and providing sketches when meeting with vendors.
- Custom inspiration boards for floral design, reception and ceremony decor, favors, and photo ops for the photographer.
Find and Create Decor
Our handmade items custom made for your event make all the difference and bring an extra touch of care and thoughtfulness for your guests.
- Custom handmade decor for reception table centerpieces, favors, out of town care packages, etc.
- Custom miscellaneous graphic design for wedding stationery such as place cards, signage, favors, ceremony program, etc.
- Find and source special pieces and decor that fit with overall aesthetic paid by client, unless items borrowed from Crafted Reverie.
Style and Attire
Receive style advice for the selection of wedding attire, accessories, bridesmaid dresses, groom and groomsmen's suits, and accessories.
Make it Insta-Worthy
Create memorable activities for guests to enjoy and share the joy of your special day.
- Design and develop wedding activities such as a donut wall, candy buffet, photo booth/wall with props, etc.
- Assist with wedding website set up, miscellaneous graphics, and information to include on site.
- Brainstorm social media hashtags.